This is how you beat Candy Crush level 181. Follow these Candy Crush Saga cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 181 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 181
- Your first priority should be to clear all the jelly in the center of the board with as few moves as possible.
- The best move to make is the striped candy and wrapped special candy combos!
- Use vertical striped candies to clear an entire column of frosted jelly in just one move. Once the frosting is cleared the jelly will be revealed.
- You don’t need to clear all the frosted jellies in Candy Crush level 181. It may benefit you to leave some on the bottom row. So when you get a horizontal striped special candy at the bottom, it will never hit any of the side jelly.
- You’re going to need horizontal special candies to clear the side blocks. But remember, you are limited on the number of moves you have.
- A sprinkle candy and a striped candy special candy combo is also helpful in this level of Candy Crush Saga. But it will only help you if you have a lot of the same colored candies. This is why you should make sure you have enough of the same color as the striped candy before you match these two special candies together.
- A wrapped candy and another wrapped candy special candy combo is not going to help you in Candy Crush level 181. In addition, a sprinkle candy and a sprinkle candy (color bomb + color bomb), will also not be helpful to you in this level. So do not aim to make these special candy combinations, as tempting as it may be.
- If you do not have any more moves available then Sugar crush will activate all striped candy, this will give you additional points to your final score. So it’s not a bad idea to stock up on striped candies even if you cannot activate them with the amount of moves you are given.